Sorry I couldn't blog whilst in Arizona -- there was literally no time other than eating, working out, and sleeping. Our camp cook was amazing, Chris and Sara fully supported all rides with tons of food and goodies (and LOTS of tubes and C02 cartridges), and our swimming and running coaches worked us over good. :) :) :)
I'll write more later, but I just found out when Mike came to pick me up last night that my Mom fell and broke her hip, had surgery, and is currently on oxygen at the hospital. Toby went missing one night when a neighbour lit fireworks in their yard (remember this is the Pass), but thank God, Mike tracked her down in two days.
I'm going shopping to prepare meals for my Mom and Dad and then will start blogging again.
Meanwhile, I'll give you all a few things... :):)
1. I made a LOT of great new tri friends -- what a great group of people. We all cheered each other on, it was like crossing the finish line of IMC every day.
2. My big watts on the Computrainer since I switched bikes was accurate after all. :):) :) :) :) Read: Mount Lemmon twice and with the front pack. :)
3. I learned the correct way to ride a paceline and became quite comfortable being inches away from a wheel.
4. Laughing yoga is the greatest invention EVER!!!!!!! I cried, I was laughing so hard. :) :) :)
5. Chris taught us how to fine-tune our bikes so they switch gears properly -- AND I am competent at dismantling and re-assembling my bike now. LOVE IT!!!! :) :) :) :)
Here's a few pics from our camp photographer...
At the beginning of our duathlon...
Team Cervelo... Hahahahah -- there were other brands there too!
I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm biking in Arizona!! :) :) :) :)
The "finish line" -- we had to run 10 minutes as hard as we could off the bike and 10 minutes easy.
My personal favourites -- I LOOK LIKE A REAL SWIMMER!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! :) :) :):) I worked my little butt off in that pool! :) :) :)