Here are a few quickie things I have learned thus far:
- How to ride just behind and in between two riders so I can get the benefit of a draft and keep up for longer! (Thank you Rachel and Sara!)
- To react quickly to a red light instead of starting to slow down wayyyy far in advance.
- To react just as quickly when the light is green -- Green means GO. And these girls do not dawdle.
- I can actually do one-legged drills on the road. Both legs too!
- I rode over THREE cattle-guards today. :)
- Riding over Gates Pass not as a workout, but as part of the cooldown. :)
All for now! Gotta eat, sleep and then train some more!