Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I CAN Cook!

It's taken almost 8 years, and a lot of time management, and organization to find ways to feed me and Mike (who HATES vegetables and anything that is HEALTHY), but I can do it!!! :) :) :) You have no idea how tickled I am to learn that I can cook! :) :)

Mini pizzas on whole wheat pitas: Chicken/spinach/pineapple/peppers/onions



Mini-Muffin Frittatas: Eggs/Ham/Cheese/Onion



Salisbury Steak with BBQ Mushroom Sauce/Broccoli/Mashed Potatoes



Turkey/Cheese Quesadilla With Salsa



Leek and Ham Quiche (LEEK (!) I cooked LEEKS!!)



Pork Chops/Potatoes/Green Beans

12 comments:

Charlie Browne said...

Oh Jules, do you ship these accross the country or does one have to move in??

Keith said...

Wow!! I think you've been having us on. Those look like great meals, even with the veggies. (I'm with Mike on that one.) I can just see it now, your next income generator will be 'Cooking for triathletes'.

Jenna said...

WOW.... did you do this all in one day? Start shipping them baby!!

Julie said...

Don't worry Jenna, I'm not THAT organized!! I've been taking pics all week...

:) :):) :)

Amy said...

I love the mini pizzas on pitas. And the muffins. And, well everything. Great, now I'm hungry. Great work on all the cooking! I want to invite myself over for a meal.

kelsey said...

We are on the same wavelength! I made baby frittas last night. How did you get them not to stick to the muffin tin?

I'm thinking next time I might wrap mine with bacon. According to mark's daily apple that's healthy! (he help Simon W with that silver so I listen)

Julie said...

Hey Kelsey -- I greased the muffin tins with margarine and then flour. It gives just a hint of a crust taste.

Melissa said...

Wow, your creations look very yummy! Nice work chef.

I just read your last post and I love all the photos! So cute :-)

Susi said...

i think you should move in with me and be my personal chef, haha. well...minus the meat and the wheat, tee hee.

good stuff!

BreeWee said...

Oh that loooooooks so good! I can taste it through the computer! Recipes for anything looking that good next time please!

Kelly B. said...

Martha called...there is an opening on her show coming up.

Jason said...

Hey there young lady, it's been a while since I've been on. I remember you telling me about your culinary expertise - jolly well done!

You have to admit, it's better than H.H.! Can't wait to see you in Feb.