1. No koalas or kangaroos yet. There are signs all over the roads saying "We live here too" but I haven't seen them yet.
2. Wild turkeys roam the streets and beaches of Noosa. I kid you not. If I don't see a fricking koala or a kangaroo and only see a fricking turkey....??? LOL!!
3. Dead frogs and BIG dead snakes on the roadside stink. Really really stink.
4. Cockroach in my bedding = SCREAM!!!! I went running to the only male in our condo. Apparently this is my default behaviour. Hahahaha!
5. Torrential downpours in Australia still makes awesome riding. :)
6. Finally getting the hang of driving on the wrong side of the road and navigating the billion and one "roundabouts." Think traffic circles except with bike lanes, and driving on the wrong side of the road. Oh. My. God. I've only been honked at once. That, and the fact that it always feels like you are heading in the wrong direction...
7. Australian culture is awesome -- people are up and at 'em at 5:30am -- all over the place: swimming, biking, running, walking, kayaking. So active! So awesome! :)
8. You can get a tan even with SPF 50.
9. Real coffee is way better than my monster jug of Folger's at home....
10. Note to self: Make sure to poop and pee before all runs....the ground beneath all bushes, trees, etc. off the side of the roads is either marsh or ocean.
11. 20kg per piece of luggage to fly from Sydney to Sunshine Coast airport = $190 AUD in overweight charges. :( I'll be leaving a LOT behind...
Good night! Don't let the bed bugs bite! ;P