1. Standing up out of the saddle after 4 hours of riding and letting the warm summer wind blow through my shorts for a few glorious seconds.
2. Flying downhill in aero. :) :)
3. Cycling with the wind at my back.
4. Pushing past self-limitations (that I didn't realize I had put in place.)
5. Not passing out/bonking/or having blisters pop during Ironman.
6. Zipping up my wetsuit by myself.
7. Going to Sara's tri camps.
8. Getting a "Good work!" email from my coach. :)
9. Talking tri with all my tri buddies.
10. Cheering for a friend who is racing.
In other news....
I know a TV Reality star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee-hee!!
Mike's best friend is Paris Gagne -- for anyone that knows Mike and how he plays computer games (he's back on Star Wars now), Paris is who Mike is talking to on his headset when he's at the computer. LOL!!!
They call each other "Baglicker" It's such a familiar nickname, that when I see it is Paris calling on the call display, I say to Mike, "It's Baglicker!" Just like I'd say, "It's your Mom!" LOL!!!
Anyways, Paris is on Discovery Channel's "License to Drill." He's the head guy at the well -- I don't know the proper terminology -- don't even ask me what Mike does for living. LOL!!! Last week, Paris managed to come down for a quick visit between jobs. I had to get my picture taken with such a famous guy!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!