You know it is "that time of the year" when:
1. I'm sick and tired of training for Ironman -- let's race already.
2. I'm sick and tired about talking about training for Ironman.
3. I'm REALLY, REALLY tired.
4. I get grouchy because I am so tired.
5. Weird aches and pains start randomly appearing and disappearing throughout my body.
6. Despite the knowledge that my body is absorbing all this training, and I am getting stronger through the taper -- I still feel like crap.
7. I am more excited for NEXT year, than I am about this year!!
Anyone have anything else to add?
Happy tapering everyone!! (Said with a sinister, sarcastic, smirk!!) :) :):):)